top of page

Landowner HELP

Attention South Carolina Landowners

with NRCS* Contracts -

If you need assistance with prescribed burns, firebreak maintenance, or other prescriptions, please complete the form below and a Help For Landowners representative will reach out to discuss how we may help. 

Landowner Help request

A collaborative effort of South Carolina Forestry Commission, USDA *Natural Resources Conservation Service, The Longleaf Alliance, AmeriCorps, Conservation Legacy, and Help For Landowners Organization.

bottom of page